The best parts about the LILA stroller are the things you don’t even know you need. Take the removable tote basket. You don’t know how useful it really is until you need to grab your keys from under the stroller but your toddler is actively running away in pursuit of a squirrel. Then there’s the fully-extendable nap shade. We say nap shade – but really, it’s a privacy shield for those days when you just don’t have time to be stopped by every well-meaning grandmother who passes by. Now, we’re not going to say these features will change your life. No, that’s what having a kid is for. But we will say that they can change your day. And as a parent, we’ll take that as a win.
• Removable tote basket means easy-fold and, more importantly, no more having to crouch down and blindly dig through the bag for that one thing you kinda need right this second
• 360° MaxShade, a built-in, fully extendable nap shade that just so happens to act as a great privacy shield, keeping nosy passerby from disrupting your finally sleeping baby
• One-hand, easy fold because your stroller shouldn’t slow you down
• Newborn inlay that has been pediatrician-designed to provide comfort, reduce reflux, and prevent flat-head syndrome
• Converts to lay-flat “nap mode” at the touch of a button